Haley Bales, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Working with individuals and couples to achieve healthy balance.
Does this sound familiar?
- Is life less enjoyable?
- Are you feeling worried and uncertain about the future?
- Do you and your partner have the same perpetual disagreement without any resolution?
- Thinking about ending your relationship?
I can help:
- Discover your life’s dreams
- Teach you new tools for resolving conflict and coping with stress
- Identify ways to rebuild and strengthen your relationship
- Find healthy strategies to get your needs met
What you can expect:
- A safe, supportive environment to work through challenges
- A non-judgmental therapeutic relationship
- A sense of personal initiative to reaching your life goals
Hello, my name is Haley Bales and I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
I am very enthusiastic about my work with individuals and couples. The resilience and creativity people use in adapting to life stressors is inspiring. Despite our inner strength in coping with adversity and uncertainty, we can all use some professional help occasionally.
I strive to create a safe atmosphere to explore barriers you have to living your desired life. My couples therapy approach is based on the Gottman Method, an evidence-based treatment model. The Gottman Method provides a framework for strengthening the relational friendship, conflict resolution, and communicating with compassion. I believe in focusing on the strengths you bring to therapy and building on these resources in our work together.
Together we can identify changes you would like to make individually or as a couple. My hope is that you will apply new tools to your life outside of therapy, where true change happens. Our work together will ensure that you are an active participant in your personal journey of self-discovery.
I work with a broad range of issues including, but not limited to: relational difficulties, anxiety, depression, health and wellness, adjusting to life transitions, women’s issues, work-life balance, career burnout, stress management, coping skills, boundary setting, spirituality, and sexuality.
During our time together you will be empowered to identify what you’d like to be different and given tools to create lasting meaningful change.
It is a privilege to walk with my clients on their healing path. I look forward to meeting you!