Lisa Brauer, LCSW | Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling with chronic illness, pain or a difficult medical diagnosis?
- Caregiving for a loved one?
- Finding the grief and loss of someone you care about to be unbearable?
Take your first step today.
I can help.
I have been told by clients that I have a warm, compassionate presence and create a safe space for them to talk openly about their lives. I strive to foster a collaborative relationship and empower clients to make positive and meaningful changes in their lives. Many of my clients struggle with self-doubt or low self-esteem. I help to guide clients on their path to greater self-acceptance and self-forgiveness.
What can you expect?
I take a strengths-based approach to identify and build on your own insights, values and skills to find ways of coping that work better for you. Together, we will work to discover:
- Increased coping tools to manage stress, anxiety or depression
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Improved communication skills and boundary-setting that lead to positive change in relationships
- Increased strength to move on from unhealthy relationships and situations
- Improved life balance and self-care
- Increased ability to make difficult decisions
- Improved ability to cope with change and transition
Lisa has experience and enjoys working with adults of all ages. She has a special appreciation for the challenges and life transitions facing older adults. She has a background in psychology research at Oregon Research Institute and the University of Oregon. She has extensive experience counseling through hospice social work, bereavement, and providing therapy for individuals struggling with a wide variety of mental health issues.