Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant needed for Vista Counseling (www.vistapsych.com), a psychology practice in Eugene, OR.
Ready to join a vibrant team dedicated to helping others?
Vista's mission is to strive to provide the very highest level of care and service to our clients, helping them remove barriers to their full potential. We help our clients leverage their inherent strengths. We also strive to provide the highest level of service. Our core values are Connection, Caring, and Contribution.
- Must have experience with website browsers, word processing, email and database entry.
- Professional and friendly at all times with clients and ability to handle several incoming calls. Must have the ability to stay organized, detail oriented, and accurate in your work.
- Easy to work with and who accepts correction, training, and feedback well.
- Computer skills needed as well as experience and ability to work within Microsoft Excel
At least two years of experience of professional phone scheduling or receptionist duties, where phone and email duties were a large part of the job (dental office, spa scheduler, medical receptionist, hair salon, etc). Prior experience in a medical setting a plus.
Duties include answering incoming phone calls for new and existing clients, scheduling appointments, insurance verification, as well as other office duties to help operate the practice. 30+ hours per week, 4-6 hours a day. Must be professional, responsible and reliable, and must have prior experience as a receptionist.
How Do I apply?
Interested applicants please submit a cover letter, answers to the following supplemental questions, resume, references (including phone numbers and email addresses), and which shift you are able to work (mornings or afternoons, or both) to Ryan Scott, PhD at email@example.com . No phone calls please.
Only applicants who answer the supplemental questions, submit a cover letter, and resume will be considered.
1. What type of services does Vista provide?
2. Describe what you believe are the most important aspects of providing quality interactions with our clients?
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applicants we are not able to respond to individual applications. We really appreciate you taking the time to apply.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Ryan Scott, PhD