Licensed Psychologist Position Opening at Vista Counseling in Eugene Oregon
Must be a professionally licensed psychologist in Oregon.
- How would you like to work with your ideal clients while boosting your income?
- Are you interested in a practice that balances therapy and evaluations with while emphasizing the strengths of the clients you work with?
- Would you enjoy working with a team of collaborative, fun, and skilled practitioners like yourself?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have the ideal position for you.
Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc. has openings for skilled psychologists with strong therapy skills and experience completing psychological evaluations.
We have an established evaluation team that meets bi-weekly, so you will have plenty of supervision and support. We have been conducting psychological evaluations since 2002, and have the systems in place to make evaluations an easy, fun, and streamlined experience. Our evaluations focus on learning issues, ADHD, and Autism.
In your therapy practice, you will be able to work with your “ideal clients,” the clients that you think you’ll be best able to help grow and change. We offer regular clinical consultation opportunities.
Vista Counseling is a successful and professionally run counseling private practice serving Eugene and Lane County. We are seeking mental health providers who demonstrate a heart for helping clients, with excellent counseling experience and skills.
We offer a collaborative and professional environment for highly-skilled therapists. Our goal is to help therapists focus on therapy, while we take care of the business side of a clinical practice.
Vista Counseling provides testing materials, referrals, cutting edge technology, marketing, full billing services, office support, and fully furnished office suites. We have created a culture within our practice that is conducive to a healthy work-life balance and meaningful collegial relationships.
We've been in business since 2002, and have a proven track record of helping our clients, while also greatly improving the quality of life of our therapists.
Full time staff are eligible for health insurance benefits.
To apply for this position, email a cover letter and resume/CV to Ryan Scott, PhD at email@example.com. You can find out more about our practice at www.vistapsych.com .
Also, please answer the following questions in a cover letter:
- What clinical expertise do you bring to this position?
- What makes this an appealing opportunity for you?
- What would be your ideal situation in terms of:
- Numbers of evaluations per week
- Number of therapy clients a week
- Hours of availability