Jennifer Monte, LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Helping individuals and families find balance, harmony and confidence to calm the storm and find success in life.
Does this sound familiar?
- My life feels out of control, stuck, or generally unfulfilling.
- I often feel anxious, sad, ashamed or guilty.
- I get angry too easily.
- I’m using food, substances or other problematic behaviors to cope.
- My relationships and or my family appear to be suffering.
- I don’t feel like I am doing my best at work or school.
Take your first step today.
I Can Help.
- My approach to therapy is to provide a safe, compassionate and honest environment to come to an awareness of why these problems might be happening, and guide you on the journey for growth and change.
- I will work to meet you where you are, and together move toward your goals.
- I specialize in family work, eating, food and exercise issues, relationship issues, childhood behaviors, anxiety, depression, loss and trauma.
What can you expect?
- A better understanding of why this is happening in your life.
- Effective and proven tools and strategies to help make positive change.
- To feel better.
- Positive improvements in relationships, work and school.
- Trust in yourself.
- Hope for your future.
As a licensed clinical social worker, my values are of service, social justice, dignity and worth of the person, the importance of human relationships, integrity, and competence. I work to empower people with a new awareness and stronger ability to manage the challenges in life that bring us to seek therapy. I also come from a strong background in diversity and social justice, which allows for an awareness of culture, class, gender identity, sexual orientation and abilities. I am also trained in EMDR therapy by the EMDR Institute.