Ryan Smith, LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Providing collaborative, compassionate, and strengths based treatment for children, families, adults, and couples.
Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling with negative thoughts and feelings?
- Having the same argument with your partner without resolution?
- Suffering from a traumatic event in your life?
- As a parent, are your children struggling with difficult emotions or behaviors and are you feeling stuck or unsure how to help?
Take your first step today. Email email@example.com Call or Text (541) 517-9733
I can help:
- My clients discover inner strengths, new resources, and abilities
- Individuals struggling with trauma feel released to more fully live their lives.
- Couples and families learn and use new tools to change existing challenges.
What can you expect?
A trusting, supportive, and collaborative therapeutic environment.
Explore and resolve barriers to intimacy, conflicts, and past events.
You should begin to think and feel better, and ultimately your life can become more meaningful and fulfilling.
I believe the foundation of successful therapy is rooted in a trusting, supportive, and collaborative therapeutic relationship. With therapeutic support, my clients discover they possess the inner strengths, resources, and abilities to effect the change they would like to see in their lives.
Drawing from techniques that work, I help clients activate their own capacity to heal and grow. My clients learn and then use new tools to change existing challenges. Within the context of a safe therapeutic relationship we can collectively explore and resolve barriers to intimacy, conflicts, and historical events that release you to more fully live your life. As a result, with work you should expect to think and feel better and ultimately your life should become more meaningful and fulfilling.
I am a 2011 graduate of the University of Oregon Couples and Family Therapy Program and an Oregon Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I have been working with families and individuals in Lane County since 2010. I have and continue to work with a wide variety of clients and concerns. In addition to my graduate trainings, I have received numerous and extensive training in multiple additional research-based techniques concerning individual, family, couple, and child treatment.