Does this sound familiar?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, depression, or a big life transition?
Are you looking for a supportive space to explore gender, sexuality, or identity issues?
Are you struggling to heal from religious trauma?
I Can Help.
- I have a client-centered approach, which means we work together as a team to tap into your inherent growth potential.
- I have experience working with religious abuse and the challenges of leaving high-control groups or cults.
- I am queer-affirming, and social justice-oriented, and I strive to create a space where my clients feel safe to fully be themselves.
- I like incorporating creative and somatic interventions into my work with clients since healing and growth don’t only come through sitting and talking.
What can you expect?
- I believe connection is the basis for healing and growth. Effective therapy uses the strength of the therapeutic relationship not only to facilitate individual growth but also to improve your ability to connect with others in your life.
- My aim is to help you increase your connection to your own body, thoughts, and feelings.
- Therapy is a good place to learn new coping tools and practice sitting with hard things so that they become less distressing over time