Does this sound familiar?
- Do you have difficulty facing change and uncertainty (depression, anxiety, irritability, low motivation)?
- Are you feeling stuck in old patterns and wanting different results (ADHD, low self-esteem, not able to cope in a healthy way?)
- Do you have unfinished business from your past which prevents you from feeling more free?
I Can Help.
- I offer gentle inquiry with trauma-informed care to bring Mind-Body-Spirit-Culture into a more integrated focus.
- I use a blend of multiple approaches to therapy including mindfulness/ spirituality; IFS, relationship & family systems therapy –often with experiential exercises to bring alive what is sometimes hidden from view.
- As a person familiar with dysfunctional family roles, I have seen the power of resilience and re-establishing hope and purpose.
What can you expect?
- Regulate emotions better so you can face change with more acceptance and grace
- Make healthy connections stronger with less anxiety and improved communication skills
- Practice cognitive and behavioral skills which allow you to feel solid in the ways you want to grow, heal and be in the world.