Does this sound familiar?
- Feeling stuck and unsure about what to do?
- Feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed?
- Struggling with feelings of shame, low self-worth, or low self-esteem?
- Dealing with loss and profound grief?
- Having difficulty moving past traumatic experiences?
- Feeling like you are going through a life crisis?
- Using self-harming behaviors to cope with problems or difficult emotions?
- Struggling with Issues related to gender and/or sexual identity?
I Can Help…
My clients often report that I create a space of warmth, gentleness, acceptance. My practice is grounded in the belief that each person has inherent goodness, worth, and the capacity to grow in meaningful ways. Because I do not believe there is a one-size-fits-all therapy, my approach is flexible and collaborative in order to meet your unique needs.
What can you expect?
My deepest hope is for you to live a rich, full, and meaningful life. To that end, our work together will help you: develop a more compassionate relationship with yourself; clarify and connect with your values; and make choices that are consistent with your goals.