Does this sound familiar?
Feeling anxious about adjusting to life changes or dealing with negative experiences?
Struggling with loneliness, low self-esteem, or depression?
Do you want to learn more about communication and connection with others in your life?
I Can Help.
I have experience working with people who struggle with trauma, substance use, and a range of mental health issues.
- I am comfortable offering a listening ear, support, and coping skills, depending on what you prefer.
- I incorporate a variety of tools into therapy through meaningful conversation and connection with you to find what helps
What can you expect?
- You will be given support without judgment, in order to feel truly seen, heard, and understood.
- I help people feel more connected to others and themselves.
- We will work together to find the tools you need to ease the burden of your stress.