Michelle is based in Medford, Oregon.
Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling with parenting?
- Experiencing significant stress, anxiety, or depression?
- Having difficulty with your life ?
I Can Help.
- Parenting is the toughest job in the world and every child is different. What works for one child may not work for the other.
- My passion is helping families to improve the quality of the parent-child relationship and changing interaction patterns. Whether it’s a parent-child dyad, sibling dyad, or the entire family; I am here to help.
- For young children – I became certified in Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT). PCIT is an interactive therapy designed for children ages two to seven who are showing behavioral and/or emotional problems. PCIT is evidenced based and empirically supported.
What can you expect?
- I can help using a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach. Together, we can work to learn skills to manage or eliminate your suffering. I work with children, teens, adults, couples, and families. I want you to be able to achieve your goals and to have satisfying relationships.