Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling with depression and/or anxiety?
- Navigating life transitions, whether it be relationships, launching from school/home, coupling dynamics, parenting, retirement, terminal illness, etc. ?
- Are you exploring your identity, meaning, or purpose in life?
I Can Help.
- Being in graduate school twice with many years apart helps me to hold and balance psychodynamic processes and skill-based treatment in a way that attends to the need for immediate relief and longer-term healing at the same time.
- I work with teens and young adults to provide a safe space to process their growing up experiences; to develop their sense of self, and to explore ways to build supportive circles and find positive communities for themselves.
- I support youth and family in schools, community out-patient, and in-patient hospitalization while attending to the multifaceted nature of individual and family life.
What can you expect?
- You will develop a coherent, whole, grounded sense of self
- You will learn how to engage in meaningful, value-added relationships with healthy boundaries
- You will reach toward healing and recovery from difficult situations while enjoying life and looking forward to the future