Am I Hungry Workshop
- Tired of trying to control your thoughts about eating?
- Wanting to change your relationship with food?
- Unhappy with constant dieting?
- Struggling with binge episodes?
The comprehensive Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Program (created by Michelle May, MD) is a clinically proven treatment that has been shown to stop binge eating. This program is led by Laurene Larson, LPC, a trained “Am I Hungry?” Therapist. Laurene is a contributing writer for Dr. May’s newest book “Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Students”.
When: Ongoing groups, with the groups starting soon!
Cost: $50 Materials Fee plus a per session fee (typically covered by insurance)
We will attempt to bill your insurance on your behalf, but cannot guarantee coverage.
How Do I register?: Reserve your spot by making a $60 non-refundable deposit.
This is a ten- week course for individuals struggling with binge eating or overeating to the point it’s causing disruption in normal life.
The AIH Program is a well established and life changing approach to living a vibrant and health driven life. Laurene Larson, an AIH Trained Facilitator and Licensed Therapist at VISTA Counseling, is offering the Spring Program.
Enrollment is limited to 10 Participants.
Heal Your Relationship with Food and Your Body
If you struggle with binge eating, discover a whole new way to relate to food. The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program for Binge Eating will help you:
- Stop obsessing about food, eating, and your weight.
- Resolve and naturally respond to your emotional drivers of binge eating.
- End mindless and emotional eating.
- Become the expert in yourself-knowing when, what, and how much to eat without rules and restriction.
- Eat the foods you love without fear, guilt, or binging.
- Never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating.
- Build your self-care buffer zone and feed your appetite for life!
In addition to the program cost, there’s a $60.00 participant fee. It includes:
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating: A Mindful Eating Program for Healing Your Relationship with Food and Your Body
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Password access to the Am I Hungry? Participant Portal