Ryan Adams, LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Building healthy relationships for you and your family.
Does this sound familiar?
- Feeling hopeless?
- Having difficult feelings?
- The most important relationships to you are falling apart?
- Worrying about yourself or your family?
I can help.
I provide a supportive environment and use proven techniques. I work with patients to promote physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
What can you expect?
- Hope for the future.
- Empowerment in your relationships.
- Control over your thoughts and feelings.
- An accurate assessment of the sources of your problems.
- Reflections of perceptions and assumptions that may pose barriers to healing.
- Effective strategies to promote lasting positive change.
In order to heal, we must first identify the sources of our problems. I provide a direct, reflective environment in order to effectively form solutions to address whatever problems you are facing. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 10 years of counseling experience in Lane County. For the past 10 years, my wife and I have provided foster care for children and teens in our home, which has provided me with unique skills to help children, teens and families.
I work with children, teens, parents, and couples who are faced with: