Does this sound familiar?
- Can’t stop worrying even though it doesn’t help?
- Feel always fatigued or irritable?
- Do your strategies aimed at getting rid of anxiety or worry only make matters worse?
- Living to avoid fear and anxiety?
- Overwhelmed by Stress?
We Can Help
- What’s more important to you? Managing your anxiety, or living life to the fullest?
- Move past difficult feelings to focus on what truly matters to you.
- Stop wasting time focusing on your anxieties and worries.
- Make choices based on what you want to do in your life, not based on feelings you want to avoid.
Counselors at Vista are experts in these and other goals, helping you fully realize your potential, instead of being stuck in the past.
Want to know more?
Anxiety can be defined as “an emotion characterized by feelings of tension, worried thoughts and physical changes like increased blood pressure.
People with anxiety disorders usually have recurring intrusive thoughts or concerns. They may avoid certain situations out of worry. They may also have physical symptoms such as sweating, trembling, dizziness or a rapid heartbeat.” (American Psychological Association)
Symptoms of anxiety can include:
- Muscle tension
- Physical weakness
- Poor memory
- Sweaty hands
- Fear or confusion
- Inability to relax
- Constant worry
- Shortness of breath
- Upset stomach
- Poor concentration (PsychCentral)