Does this sound familiar?
Struggling with finding joy in life, feeling lost during life transitions, feeling stuck in the past, or scared of what the future holds?
- Experiencing negative experiences due to racism, discrimination, and trauma?
- Having difficulty connecting and communicating with loved ones?
I Can Help.
- My work with clients is collaborative. In the process of therapy, we will explore your strengths and your history of adaptation to difficult circumstances, and develop a plan to support your ongoing positive changes.
- My background as an Asian-American child of a refugee and an international adoptee from a mixed family helps me to see the importance of how context shapes people’s lives. My life experiences and background aid me in connecting with clients authentically and nonjudgmentally.
- I have 7 years of experience working with school-aged children and adolescents in the mental health field.
What can you expect?
- You will be able to practice acceptance of your life circumstances which provides clarity for how to move forward.
- A recognition of yourself as the hero of your story pushes back against feelings of helplessness and purposelessness.
- Improvement in communication skills and the ability to better handle strong emotions helps couples and families to have more positive interactions and reduces harmful interactions.