Does this sound familiar?
- Having trouble navigating a big life change?
- Have a new or long-standing medical issue that is stressful?
- Not sure how to process a loss?
I Can Help.
- I am a social worker who happens to live with a chronic illness and some mobility challenges, and for ten years I worked in a medical setting. I know life doesn’t always go the way we want it to. Illness, injury, aging, trauma, death, and loss of all kinds can make us feel helpless and ungrounded. I feel strongly about helping clients regain a sense of hope and empowerment regardless of the challenges they have faced.
- My approach is non-judgmental, compassionate, and practical. I want to provide a space in which you can feel safe to express yourself free from guilt or shame.
What can you expect?
- Feel heard and supported
- You can expect increased clarity about challenges faced, and a new way of thinking about them
- Opportunities to explore the actions needed to fully participate in a healthy life for you.