Does this sound familiar?
- Feeling stuck in life patterns that don’t bring you joy?
- Struggling to communicate effectively?
- Experiencing loss, anger, loneliness, depression, anxiety, or lack of hope?
I Can Help.
- I have learned that everyone has pearls of wisdom within them to make changes to bring joy back into their lives.
- I am comfortable holding the space for honest and raw emotion with empathy, compassion, and understanding.
- I use activities, nature, art, metaphors, and humor to support emotional healing and personal growth.
What can you expect?
- I support individuals in recognizing and understanding their journey as part of their resilience and strength.
- You will recognize and be able to change patterns of behavior and communication. These changes can result in feelings of control, achieving goals and getting your needs met.
- I use motivational interviewing and strength-based perspectives to support individuals in recognizing their own skill and ability to be successful.
Your goals drive our work together. I trust that you have the wisdom and resiliency to discover how to take on your unique challenges in life. I enjoy “walking alongside” and supporting these discoveries by asking questions, sharing coping strategies, and exploring what changes you want to make to fully live your best life. I have a background exploring the systems and environment around us and how those things impact us. I refer to a variety of coping strategies that include nature, exercise, breathing techniques, art, and journaling. I have significant experience partnering with youth and young adults, helping them to overcome challenges and become more self-assured.