Adam Pettitt, MS
Does this sound familiar?
- Have you been feeling depressed, anxious, and overwhelmed?
- Do you struggle with low-self esteem?
- Are you experiencing relationship issues with those around you?
I Can Help…
- I provide a warm, collaborative environment with my clients.
- I recognize that an important part of the therapeutic process is the strength of connection you have with your therapist, so I work to have open communication and create a safe place for my clients to talk about their issues.
- I can help my clients navigate feelings and situations that have felt too overwhelming or scary to deal with on their own.
What can you expect?
- You can hope to have a greater sense of self-compassion.
- You will gain a broader “tool-box” for coping with stressful life situations
- You can expect to see improvements in your mood and overall well-being