Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling to cope with traumatic experiences, such as relationship abuse and sexual assault?
- Experiencing anxiety, depression, low-self worth?
- Feeling disconnected from yourself and others you’re in relationships with?
I Can Help.
- I have specific training in supporting survivors of abuse & trauma. Making sure you feel safe & heard in our therapeutic relationship is most important to me.
- Difficult and traumatic experiences can linger in our bodies. I use somatic mindfulness techniques to guide clients in gaining awareness of and reconnecting with their bodies at a comfortable pace for them.
- I believe in collaboration and value client feedback. I frequently check in about how you think counseling is going and make adjustments as needed.
What can you expect?
You will experience an increased awareness of triggers and the ability to cope with them, leading to a higher quality of life.
- You will establish a deeper connection with yourself and explore how you can navigate relationships in a way that feels healthier for you.
- I provide a safe, nonjudgmental environment for clients to process deeply painful experiences in order to lessen the burden of carrying these experiences alone. You will be able to better move forward towards the life you want to lead.