Does this sound familiar?
- Is your child or teen experiencing anxiety or depression?
- Is your family working through issues related to trauma or stress?
- Would you like support in learning new parenting skills?
I Can Help.
- I believe in creating an inviting and collaborative relationship with clients and families.
- My background in school psychology lets me help families navigate trauma, anxiety and depression, school-related concerns and special education, and parenting skills.
- Coming from a small town in Oregon, I have a deep love for the wonderful people in the communities around my home state.
What can you expect?
- Clients will feel empowered to use new tools in their lives to support their needs.
- Through treatment, families will be better able to engage in strengthened relationships.
- Children and teens will have strategies to support healthy thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
I look forward to working with clients to best support their needs in a collaborative atmosphere. I respect that clients are the experts in their own lives, and I want to work in a partnership with them. As a lifelong Oregonian, this part of the world holds a special place for me, and I feel honored that I can work to support those in my community. Outside work, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, traveling, playing with my Labrador Retriever, and creative writing.