Does this sound familiar?
- Feeling weighed down by stress, trauma, or life’s responsibilities?
- Having difficulty establishing routines and making changes?
- Wanting to build stronger trust in yourself and more secure connections with others?
I Can Help.
- My training background includes work in K-12 schools and clinical settings, including a year of postdoctoral training in an ADHD specialty clinic.
- I am experienced in supporting children, families, adults, and couples using evidence-based treatment approaches.
- I operate from a feminist and queer-affirming perspective.
What can you expect?
- It is my goal to provide a safe and supportive space for individuals, families, and partners to process life’s challenges without judgment.
- I use a collaborative, strengths-based approach to support clients in identifying their goals, examining barriers, and making meaningful changes.