Working with individuals, couples and families to promote positive change through compassion and trust.
Asa Carlson, LPC
Does this sound familiar?
- I feel alone
- I just want someone safe to talk to about my difficulties.
- Day to day struggles are getting me down.
- My past is getting in the way of happiness.
- I am having relationship issues or parenting problems.
I Can Help.
As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I can assist you in navigating these challenges. I provide:
- A warm, safe environment.
- Compassion and understanding.
- Proven techniques.
What can you expect?
- Skills for handling negative situations at home and work.
- Solutions to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Healing for past trauma.
- Techniques for better relationships and parenting.
- Assistance in setting and achieving goals.
My approach emphasizes a caring, compassionate therapeutic relationship. I provide support, guidance and techniques to help clients effect the changes they would like to see in their lives. Utilizing proven techniques, you should expect to feel more confident, satisfied, and happy.
I am a 2012 graduate of Northwest Christian University’s mental health counseling program and an Oregon Licensed Professional Counselor. I have been counseling clients in Lane and Linn counties since 2009. My past work has been with families, children, couples, teens and adults. I have worked in many areas of mental health, among which include addictions, child/adolescent behavioral health, and crisis and trauma counseling. I enjoy working with a wide variety of clients and mental health concerns.