Does this sound familiar?
- Feeling stuck or not heard?
- Having problems with health concerns, or grief and loss?
- Experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, abuse, stress management?
I Can Help.
- I practice Interpersonal process therapy (IPT) which sees the therapeutic relationship as the foundation for change and growth.
- My life experiences have taught me the value of empathy and understanding; for myself, as well as others. These are skills that help enhance relationships and help patients establish trust and feel safe as we work together.
- My work experience encompasses Veteran advocacy and support within the VA and the community. Most recently, I provided resources and emotional support for patients and families dealing with life-changing illnesses.
What can you expect?
- My clients have shared that they experience increased self-acceptance and a more positive outlook.
- They find they have greater insight and understanding into their patterns of behavior which helps them move toward becoming the change they wish to see in their lives.
- Couples have remarked they communicate better with each other and begin to take responsibility for their roles in the relationship.
I focus on helping others be the change they wish to see. I’m a believer in nurturing positivity and promoting mindfulness. I recognize many of our own negative thoughts are formed due to internalized guilt and shame. As we learn self-love and acceptance, we will truly begin to be the change we wish to see in the world.