Does this sound familiar?
- Issues with gender/sexual identity?
- Struggling with anxiety or depression?
- Having trouble within your relationship?
- Is a life transition feeling overwhelming?
- Do you work in the medical field and experience stress from your job?
I Can Help.
- My goal when working with clients is to help you identify and address the difficult thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that negatively impact your life. I work with both individuals and couples.
- I seek to provide a safe and genuine atmosphere where difficult topics can be explored in a nonjudgmental way that empowers clients to make positive changes in their lives.
What can you expect?
- Addressing mental health concerns can be a scary and stressful experience. My approach when working with clients includes the use of humor whenever possible. I believe that appropriate humor can help clients to feel more comfortable with the process of therapy when balanced with a genuine connection with their therapist.
- My role is to help the client challenge unhelpful thoughts and behaviors. I genuinely believe that people are able to identify needed changes in their lives and I work to provide a supportive and collaborative environment to help to make change a reality.
I can help clients with a wide range of concerns including, but not limited to:
- LGBTQ+ Related Concerns/Issues
- Sexual Health and Sexual Exploration
- Improving Relationships/Couples Counseling
- Non-Traditional, Intimate Relationships
- Trauma and PTSD
- Life Changes and Adjustment Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Management