Does this sound familiar?
- Are you navigating major transitions in your life?
- Are you exploring your identity and who you are?
- Are you experiencing big feelings of anxiety, depression, or overwhelm in your daily life?
I Can Help.
- I believe that each client enters the therapeutic environment with their own unique background, experiences, and capacities to reflect and that they are the expert on their lived experience.
- My goal is to utilize a trauma-informed approach to create a sense of empowerment, routine, and safety for my clients to explore their emotions, identity, and experiences in a non-judgmental space.
- I will collaborate with clients to develop a uniquely tailored set of skills and interventions that are directly catered to each client in the therapeutic space.
- I have multiple years of experience in working with individuals with ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and Trauma across numerous clinical settings.
What can you expect?
- Clients will leave therapy feeling empowered, heard, understood, and supported in developing a sense of acceptance and self-compassion.
- Clients will gain a sense of confidence in their values, identity, and boundaries.
- Clients will grow their “toolbox” of coping skills that will aid in their ability to sit with difficult emotions in a safe way.