Does this sound familiar?
- Wanting help in learning how to identify and talk about emotions?
- Feeling down or stuck in everyday life routines?
- Experiencing a heaviness due to past traumas or experiences
I Can Help.
- I would be honored to hold space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings
- Clients experience a warm, safe space and encouragement to reach their goals
- I look forward to walking with you on your journey toward healing
What can you expect?
- Clients have walked away with better, more effective ways of coping with life stresses
- I have worked with clients to help them feel reconnected with who they are
- I have experience in working with clients to help them learn to effectively handle emotions
It is so wonderful that you are taking this next step to care for yourself or a loved one! I offer a safe, healing counseling space that is full of emapthy and encouragement. Together, we will create an environment that is unique to your personal experiences and strengths that will help us work towards your goals. I have a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and a certificate in Family and Relationship therapy and I have experience working with adolescents and adults with a range of presenting conerns such as anxiety, depression, relationships, substance abuse concerns, and life transitions. I also enjoy working with clients of diverse backgrounds, gender identities, sexual orientations, cultures, and spiritual beliefs and practices.