Does this sound familiar?
- Experiencing struggles with anxiety, depression, or self-worth?
- Navigating life transitions, be it in relationships, school/ work, moving, or in roles you play in life?
- Needing the time and space to process current or past events/experiences within personal, social, relational, or work life?
I Can Help.
- I strive to create a nonjudgmental, respectful, and understanding space that helps clients feel safe to bring any topic to the session.
- I truly believe that the client is the expert in their life and goals, and will try to meet you where they’re at and work together to achieve things that matter to clients.
- I have over a decade of experience working with children and families in school, outpatient, community, and inpatient settings.
What can you expect?
You will gain a better understanding of yourself and what is most important to you so that you can overcome adversity and pursue meaningful change.
You will be encouraged to get creative and cultivate flexibility for choosing different outcomes with yourself and others, allowing for more flow, fun, and relaxation.
You will have a safe, intentionally purposeful space to process and integrate current or past experiences to develop a coherent, whole, and grounded sense of self.