Does this sound familiar?
- Are you having parenting difficulties or feeling disconnected from your child or adolescent?
- Is your child struggling to manage their big emotions?
- Is parenting stressing your relationship with your partner or other family members?
- Are you or your family having problems coming to terms with the loss of a loved one or need support in navigating a recent life transition?
- Are you having problems with your mood or feeling anxious and overwhelmed?
- Are past experiences interfering with your ability to find joy in your life?
I Can Help.
- I love working with a wide range of clients including children, adolescents, and adults using a collaborative and integrative approach that incorporates evidence-based practices. I especially enjoy working with toddler and preschool-age children to enhance attachment and improve the parent-child relationship. I also find working with teens and young adults rewarding and strive to help them successfully navigate the changes and transitions they are experiencing. My ultimate goal for all my clients is to help them find more balance, enjoyment, and meaning in their lives.
- I provide a warm and accepting atmosphere that fosters change and growth. Some of the modalities I utilize include Parent Child Interaction Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, EMDR, and Emotion Focused Therapy.
What can you expect?
Together we can develop a plan to help you move forward and make long-lasting changes. You can expect:
- Improved self-confidence in multiple areas of your life
- Increased connection and joy in important relationships
- Increased capacity to manage difficult feelings and circumstances