Does this sound familiar?
- Are you experiencing anxiety or depression adjusting to a major life transition?
- Are you overwhelmed with grief resulting from a death or other loss?
- Are you struggling with being a caregiver and/or family conflict?
I Can Help.
- I draw upon a variety of evidence-based approaches to create a nonjudgmental, supportive space where you can explore your thoughts and feelings.
- I have experience supporting clients who are adjusting to major life transitions, adjusting to serious illness, and dealing with aging, grief, anticipatory grief, family conflict, and caregiver challenges.
- As a social worker, I am trained to consider how systems of oppression impact your lived experience and am aware of how such systems can often add to the challenges you’re facing.
What can you expect?
- A safe, nonjudgmental space where you can process your emotions and be heard and understood.
- The opportunity to gain coping skills to help you better manage stressful situations and relationships.
- A collaborative partnership in which we will work together to create strategies that will empower you to achieve your goals.