Does this sound familiar?
- Feeling overwhelmed by major life changes?
- Searching for a supportive space to explore your gender identity and/or sexuality?
- Struggling with low self-esteem, depression, or anxiety?
I Can Help.
- I provide a caring and nonjudgmental space that helps clients feel safe bringing any and all concerns to the session.
- You are in the driver’s seat! I take a collaborative approach to therapy that is guided by the client’s goals and rooted in the belief that the client is the expert on their lived experiences.
- I operate from a queer-affirming, feminist, and social justice-oriented perspective.
What can you expect?
- Drawing on skills and strengths to help you feel more empowered and confident in your ability to face life’s challenges and connect with yourself and others.
- Cultivating a deeper understanding of yourself and the sources of your struggles to build greater self-awareness and pursue meaningful change.
- Feeling a greater sense of joy, authenticity, and fulfillment in your everyday life
My approach to therapy is collaborative and integrates the wisdom of your experiences with counseling theories including Person-Centered Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Internal Family Systems, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. My goal is to tailor your therapeutic experience to your unique needs and goals, taking into consideration your unique cultural values and beliefs. I aim to provide an affirming, caring, and nonjudgmental environment in which you may explore your values and strengths, grow, heal, and work toward a more authentic and fulfilling life. I have experience and am passionate about working with young adults and adults who are navigating major life transitions, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, LGBTQIA2S+ concerns, sexual and gender identity exploration, and chronic illness.
I am so glad you are here and look forward to working together!