Does this sound familiar?
- Experiencing struggles with anxiety, depression, self-worth, or life changes?
- Needing the time and space to process current or past events within your person, social, or working life?
- Looking to explore queer identities or having struggles surrounding being queer?
I Can Help.
- I create a nonjudgmental environment that helps clients feel like they can bring any topic to the table and be met with respect and understanding.
- As a queer transgender man, I have lived experience in the community and insights into exploring identity and the struggles queer people face in our current society.
- I believe therapy is nothing without collaboration. The client is the expert regarding both their life and what is most important to focus on in the session. I will provide an environment where you are in control and never feel forced to touch on topics you are not ready to explore yet.
What can you expect?
- I believe that understanding ourselves and our past is key to knowing where we want to go in the future. I strive to help clients dig down to find the sources of struggle in an effort to understand themselves and use that knowledge to grow.
- By examining our own thoughts and behaviors, we can find the reasoning behind many struggles in life. I will help you not only identify unwanted thoughts or behavior but also find tools to help you manage them in an effort to live an easier life.
- Focusing on your strengths, we will find your sources of joy, build upon what you love, and find ways to look at the positives within your life to uplift you in times of struggle.