Does this sound familiar?
- Experiencing anxiety, depression, or low self-confidence?
- Trying to work through trauma?
- Feeling general life stress or major life transitions/changes? Dealing with a medical diagnosis that requires lifestyle changes?
- Having conflict with family, friends, or other important people in your life?
I Can Help.
- I have experience working with individuals and families who have experienced single and complex trauma.
- I am trained to work with individuals experiencing medical issues or current health problems
- I use a systemic approach that includes identifying how relationships with other people and social systems affect us and vice versa.
What can you expect?
- You will be able to feel confident in your ability to manage current and future life challenges.
- Your relationships with your loved ones will be stronger and you will feel more connected and in touch with those around you.
- You will have a greater capacity to experience happiness, hope, and joy in your daily life.