Does this sound familiar?
- Difficulty managing and coping with anxiety, which prevents you from achieving your goals and pursuing a meaningful, values-based life?
- Struggling with depression and hopelessness, and seeking more direction and purpose?
- Experiencing stress related to self-identity or a significant life transition?
I Can Help.
- I take a client-centered, collaborative approach to therapy, treating each client as an individual with a unique set of traits and personal experiences.
- I have experience working with individuals with OCD and other anxiety disorders, as well as depression, utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, mindfulness, and other evidence-based interventions.
- I emphasize evidence-based practices and building a strong therapeutic alliance to work toward meaningful, long-lasting change.
What can you expect?
- I help people to better understand themselves and what is most important to them so that they can overcome adversity and pursue meaningful change.
- I work to assist individuals in addressing and better understanding difficult thoughts, feelings, and emotions so that they may cultivate self-reliance and self-empowerment, and take control over the direction of their lives.
- I aim to assist individuals in building awareness and skills to better navigate and thrive in interpersonal relationships and social interactions.