Kathleen Nutt, LCSW Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Harnessing your strengths to build the skills for success
Does this sound familiar?
- Are you struggling with how you can best parent your child?
- Feeling stressed or overwhelmed with everything on your plate?
- Feeling sad more than you want?
- Struggling with changes in your life?
Take your first step today.
I can help.
As a licensed clinical social worker for 15 + years specializing in working with families and individuals, I can help. When you meet with me, you’ll find:
- A safe and compassionate space to tackle life’s problems
- It will get easier and easier to meet your goals
- Walk away with tools you can use
What can you expect?
When we are done working together, you’ll find:
- More harmony in your life
- Less family conflict
- Skills to manage stress and worry
- Improved self confidence
- More effective communication skills
I have a passion for working with parents and helping them create a positive family environment by decreasing family conflict and focusing on effective parenting skills tailored to their family’s needs. I enjoy helping clients who are struggling with anxiety, depression, life change challenges, work/life balance, grief and loss by using practices shown to be effective including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
My background is in family therapy and child mental health and I've been a licensed clinical social worker for over 18 years. I have extensive training and experience implementing evidence based interventions proven effective to help clients reach their goals. I’m certified in the Family Check-up Model which was developed by Oregon Social Learning Center.
I strongly believe in focusing on strengths, skills and what’s working well now. My therapeutic approach is to collaborate closely with clients to create life change goals which are achievable and will improve quality of life. I partner closely with clients and help to create a safe and comfortable atmosphere to tackle issues and overcome life obstacles.