If you answered yes to these questions, we have the ideal position for you.
Vista Counseling currently has openings for skilled child and family therapists. Flexible hours are available. You set your schedule, and we will fill it for you!
Health Insurance, paid time off / sick leave and 401K (with employer match) benefits are available for full time employees.
***Vista Counseling is dedicated to the health and safety of our therapists and clients. We plan to keep our entire practice telehealth for as long as necessary to keep everyone safe. We have made a commitment to our therapists that they will never be asked to return to the office before they are ready. This will be a telehealth position until we re-open our offices. However, we are also interested in exploring the option of opening up “brick and mortar” offices in locations where we have telehealth therapists who have demonstrated proven success.***
Join a private practice that attracts clients without having to do the hard work of running a small business. Let someone else take care of marketing, billing, renting an office, answering the phone, chasing down payments, saving for taxes, and getting on insurance panels.
Vista Counseling provides referrals, cutting edge technology, marketing, full billing services, office support, and fully furnished office suites. We have created a culture within our practice that is conducive to a healthy work-life balance and meaningful collegial relationships.
We offer a collaborative and professional environment for highly-skilled therapists. Our goal is to help therapists focus on therapy, while we take care of the business side of a clinical practice.
Vista is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this position, please visit this link. Thank you!
Must be a professionally licensed therapist in Oregon (or license eligible). Clinical practice experience is also required.
Vista Counseling is a successful and professionally run counseling private practice established in 2002. Vista has a proven track record of helping our clients, while also greatly improving the quality of life of our therapists.
We are seeking mental health providers who demonstrate a heart for helping clients, with excellent counseling experience and skills. We offer a collaborative and professional environment for highly-skilled therapists. Our goal is to help therapists focus on therapy, while we take care of the business side of a clinical practice.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical benefits (including vision) for full time staff
- Paid sick leave and Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for group free or discounted CE trainings
- All employment taxes processed by Vista
- Workers Comp & State Unemployment insurance provided
- Monthly automatic bank deposits based on all sessions provided during the previous month–(no need to wait for protracted insurance reimbursement)
- Freedom to choose desired amount of time-off
- Full-service insurance professional credentialing provided
- Full-service insurance billing department provided
- Full-time scheduling department coordinates all Intake appointments
- Dedicated clinical support and group consultations
- Thriving and connected professional team with year-round social events, monthly catered lunches, and professional growth opportunities