Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling with turning to substances when life becomes unmanageable?
- Feeling like you haven’t had a safe space to process traumatic events?
- Struggling with rigidness around food and body image?
I Can Help.
- I offer a warm, non-judgemental environment to allow you the space to show up as your authentic self.
- I implement evidence-based practices in collaboration with my client’s needs to ensure an individualized treatment experience.
- I have specialized training in addiction counseling that offers a variety of ways to approach addictive behaviors.
What can you expect?
- I will assist you in understanding the “why” behind behaviors you’re unhappy with.
- You will be supported to feel seen, heard, and understood without judgment.
- You will gain tools you can lean on as you navigate life’s journey.
As a client of mine, you can rest in knowing that your best interest is always put first. I want you to know that I strive to meet you where you are however you show up. I believe in having a solid therapeutic alliance with my clients. Working with someone you trust is essential to creating the change you desire to see. My approach to healing is collaborative. Therapy with me focuses on treating the whole person. I see therapy as a place for genuine authenticity to be uncovered and tended to. I am excited about the opportunity to get to know you!