Does this sound familiar?
- Navigating anxiety and managing stressful situations such as interpersonal conflict, social anxiety, school anxiety, and work stress?
- Engaging in self-discovery in terms of identity (sexuality, gender, who you are in relation to others, life dreams, etc.)?
- Experiencing life transitions such as leaving for college, a breakup, a new career, or moving?
I Can Help.
- I have experience working with clients living with OCD and anxiety disorders providing Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment, CBT, and DBT.
- I have spent significant time working with adolescents with social anxiety and even clients who have selective mutism, showing clients empathy and patience while helping them build confidence socially.
- I have experience working with severe depression and suicidality and can help clients assess their risk level and develop a safety plan.
What can you expect?
- I believe a strong therapeutic alliance is the agent for change and can help clients grow and achieve a stronger sense of self.
- From therapeutic change, clients can learn how to regulate emotions by mindfully accepting one’s emotions.
- Through therapy, clients will learn how to build healthier attachments and relationships in their lives that are fulfilling, meaningful, and aligned with their values.