- Are you having a hard time getting your kids to listen to you?
- Do you and your child get into power struggles?
- Does your child seem sad or anxious?
- Is your child struggling socially?
Child And Family Counseling
Our therapists understand the real-life challenges of parenting because so many of us are parents ourselves. We can help you learn proven problem-solving strategies; establish strong and healthy relationships with your child; and increase your confidence as a parent (and have fun doing it).
Vista therapists take a family-centered and behavioral approach to treatment. We work individually with children, while also communicating regularly with the child’s parents.
We can address the following concerns:
- Conflict between siblings
- Behavior at home, school, and with peers
- Lines of communication between home and school
- Navigating major developmental transitions
- Emotional regulation and communication skills
- Consultations related to school issues
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Developmental delays/disabilities