- Here’s an excellent Ted Talk by Dr. Watts Smith. She discusses what we think we know about racism and what we can do to live in a post-racist society. Watch Here
- Talking race with young children – Here’s a 20 minute listen. Listen Here
- Here’s a Ted Talk interview with Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi who are the founders of Black Lives Matter. Watch Here
- It’s never too early to start the conversation. 23 Books to Help Kids of All Ages Learn About Race
- You have the power to make a difference! Every dollar donated can help change a life. 135 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color
- Children’s books about race and racism are a fantastic way to start the conversation and educate your child. If you’re not sure where to start here are a handful of great books for all ages. 18 Children’s Books About Race and Racism That Can Spark Conversation
- Here are a variety of excellent e-books, blogs, and online hubs that carry diverse children’s books. Looking for Excellent “Diverse” Books for Children? Start Here!
- There is always something you can do to stand up against racism. Every dollar donated, every friend called and every educational book read is one step in the right direction. Standing Against Racism