- Do you feel hopeless or “stuck”?
- Are you constantly tired or lethargic?
- Do you feel sad all the time, even when you “shouldn’t” be?
- Have you lost interest in your hobbies?
All of us feel sad or lonely at times. That’s a normal part of life. But sometimes it can feel like much more than that — especially when your feelings start affecting your physical health.
The therapists at Vista Portland, OR are here to help. We specialize in evidence-based treatments for depression.
We can help you better understand your feelings and where they come from. In addition, we can support you to make decisions based on what you truly want out of life, not just on the feelings you’re looking to avoid.
Together, we can help you heal from depression so you can live a fuller, richer life.
Symptoms of depression include:
- Persistent sadness, anxiety or an “empty” mood
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed, including sex
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Insomnia, or oversleeping
- Thoughts of death or suicide; suicide attempts
- Restlessness and/or irritability